The CyberScan TB1000 series turbidity meters (employing the Nephelometric non-ratio or NTU principle) are designed to meet stringent requirements of today’s scientists. TB1000 series meet the performance criteria specified by USEPA method 180.1 for NTU measurement and ISO 7027 (IR version). Ideal for beverage production, drinking water, waste water treatment, petrochemical and electroplating applications.
1) Multi-Point Push-Button Calibration (Up to 3 points) for optimum full-range accuracy of ± 2% full scale.
2) Auto-Ranging for fast response and best resolution (up to 0.01 NTU) over wide measurement range.
3) Push-Button Calibration is hassle-free, quick and easy.
4) Auto-Alert Calibration prompts at user-defined interval to ensure regularly scheduled recalibration for ISO and GLP compliance.
5) RS232 Communication interface to download data to a printer or PC for report documentation.
6) Built-in Real-time Clock stamps stored data and calibration data with time & date – meets standards for GLP purposes.
7) Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting.
8) Pour-Through Assembly Module (optional) allows instantaneous sampling without having to transfer samples into cuvettes thus saving time.
9) Availability: 4 – 5 Weeks.