1) Multi-Point Push-button Calibration (up to 5 points) with ±1% full scale accuracy
2) Option of quick, easy automatic calibration or customised, near-to-sample manual calibration.
3) Auto-Ranging for Conductivity/TDS measurements for fast response and best resolution over wide measurement range.
4) Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for the optimum accuracy under fluctuating temperatures.
5) Hold Function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing.
6) Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use.
7) Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting.
8) Large Custom LCD provides optimum viewing even at a distance.
9) Electrode with Built-in ATC designed for minimal air bubble entrapment during measurement.
10) Protective Rubber Boot shields meter from drops and features a sturdy built-in stand for easy bench-top operation.
11) Meter Kit (Optional) – contains everything you need for calibration and measurement in a rugged carrying case.
12) Availability: 2-3 days.
1) Routine Testing: For quick, accurate conductivity or TDS checks in laboratories, field and schools.
2) Environmental/Agricultural: Useful in nutrient and fertilizer checks in hydroponics and agricultural industries.
3) Water Quality Testing: For analyzing water hard water, untreated water, industrial and rinse water, drinking water, effluent water, pool water and incoming process water. Ideal for all types of quality assurance, printing industries and water quality testing.
1) ECCON603PLUSK – Eutech Cond 6+ Conductivity Meter with Electrode ECCONSEN91B & Conductivity Carrying Kit (Includes 1 x 1413 uS, 12.88 mS, 84 uS KCl Standard Solution and 1x Deionised (Rinse) Water (60ml Each).
2) ECCON603PLUS – Eutech Cond 6+ Conductivity Meter with Electrode ECCONSEN91B.