1) Direct Ion Concentration for use with most mono- or di-valent Ion Selective Electrodes (ISE).
2) mV measurement mode allows you to check performance and calibration of your ISE.
3) Multi-Point Calibration (up to 3 points) with Auto-Buffer Recognition – choice of USA, NIST or pure water buffer standards with ±0.01 pH accuracy.
4) Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for the highest accuracy under fluctuating temperatures.
5) Non-Volatile Memory ensures data are retained even meter powers off.
6) Hold Function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording.
7) Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use.
8) Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting.
9) Large Custom LCD provides optimum viewing even at a distance.
10) Protective Rubber Boot shields meter from accidental knocks and features a sturdy built-in stand for easy bench-top operation.
11) Rugged Carrying Case (Optional) provides handy on-site meter calibration and measurement.
12) Availability: 2-3 days.
ISE: Use with any ISE with BNC connection; titration methods allow measurement of many other types of ions.
Water Quality Testing: For analyzing water in pools and spas, lithographic processes, boiler and cooling tower water analysis and all types of quality assurance and water quality testing.
Environmental/Agricultural: Use in ecology studies, aquariums, aquaculture and nutrients levels in hydroponics.
Educational: Ideal for quick, accurate checks in laboratories and schools.
Industrial/Laboratory: Use for fluoride in toothpaste production, water hardness testing or other ions in feed or wastewater, sewage treatment, soil testing, fertilizer testing, plant tissue testing, food processing (check sodium, potassium levels), geological testing, and metal plating. Also use in paper/pulp or pharmaceutical industries.
1) ECION602PLUSK – Eutech Ion 6+ Ion/pH/mV Meter with Single Junction pH Electrode ECFC7252101B, ATC Electrode ECPHTEM01P & pH Carrying Kit (Includes 1 x pH 4.01, pH 7.00 Buffer Solutions, Storage Solution & 1 Deionised (Rinse) water (60 ml Each).
2) ECION601PLUS – Eutech Ion 6+ Ion/pH/mV Meter with ATC Electrode ECPHTEM01