This economically priced electrode is designed for reliable ORP measurements either in-line or in submersible applications. The simplified construction, designed with the user in mind, does not require electrolyte replenishment or any component replacement.
The sensor is housed in a moulded, chemically resistant CPVC body with Viton® O-Rings. Complete encapsulation eliminates process intrusion. The sensor features a Magna-Flow™ peripheral ceramic reference junction along with a Tuff Tip™ guarded tip with self cleaning features. The Magna-Flow™ double junction provides a longer life in process solutions containing ammonia, chlorine, cyanides, sulphides or other poisoning ions.
Installation is easily achieved through a wide variety of mounting configurations. Featured are 3/4 inch (MNPT) front and rear facing process connections for submersion or flow through applications.
- Disposable Design
- Rugged Tuff Tip™ Guarded Electrode Tip
- Double Junction Reference
- Magna-Flow™ Reference Junction
- Self Cleaning
- CPVC Housing
- Detachable Low Noise Cable (order separately)
- Compatible With Most Analyzers
- Platinum Disk
- mV Range -2000/+2000
- Temperature Rating: 0 to 80̊C
- Double Junction Ag/AgCl
- Maximum Pressure: 100 psig (690KPa) @ 60̊C
- Wetted Materials: Platinum, & CPVC
- Cable Length: Order separately
- Process Connections: 3/4 Inch MNPT
Kynar is a Trademark of Pennwalt Corp
Vlton Is a Trademark of E.l.du Pont de Nemours & Co.
Magna-Flow Is a Trademark of pHoenIx Electrode Co.
Tuff-TIp Is a Trademark of pHoenIx Electrode Co.
Teflon Is a Trademark of E.l.du Pont de Nemours & Co.