This economically-priced electrode is designed for reliable pH measurements either in-line or in submersible applications. The simplified construction, designed with the user in mind, does not require electrolyte replenishment or any component replacement.
The sensor is housed in a moulded, chemically resistant CPVC body with Viton® O-Rings. Complete encapsulation eliminates process intrusion. The sensor features a Magna-Flow™ peripheral ceramic reference junction along with a Tuff Tip™ guarded tip with self cleaning features. The Magna-Flow™ double junction provides a longer life in process solutions containing ammonia, chlorine, cyanides, sulphides or other poisoning ions.
Installation is easily achieved through a wide variety of mounting configurations. Featured are 3/4 inch (MNPT) front and rear facing process connections for submersion or flow through applications.
1) Disposable Design.
2) Rugged Tuff Tip™ Guarded Electrode Tip.
3) Double Junction Reference.
4) Magna-Flow™ Reference Junction.
5) Self Cleaning.
6) CPVC Housing.
7) 5m Low Noise Cable.
8) BNC connector.
9) Compatible With Most Analyzers.
1) pH Range: GXV 0-14.
2) Temperature Rating: 0 to 80̊C.
3) Reference Junction: Double Junction Ag/AgCl.
4) Temperature Compensation: P100.
5) Maximum Pressure: 100 psig (690KPa) @ 60̊C.
6) Wetted Materials: Glass, & CPVC.
7) Cable Length: 5m.
8) pH connector: BNC.
9) ATC connector: Stripped & Tinned Leads.
10) Process Connections: 3/4 Inch MNPT.
Kynar is a Trademark of Pennwalt Corp
Vlton Is a Trademark of E.l.du Pont de Nemours & Co.
Magna-Flow Is a Trademark of pHoenIx Electrode Co.
Tuff-TIp Is a Trademark of pHoenIx Electrode Co.
Teflon Is a Trademark of E.l.du Pont de Nemours & Co.